Oracle Reports on Linux...

From: Peter <peter_at_thebabystore.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 09:38:40 -0500

So far i'm really impressed with the Linux install but i'm still waiting on my Oracle/Linux CD to arrive though.

For the moment we're developing our reports using "Oracle Reports" on NT. But it seems that i wont be able to run reports on the Linux box because I'll need NT to run the Oracle Reports Server.

I realize that Developer is not available for Linux but what about an "Oracle Reports" runtime.... Do I still NT to generate the reports?

Any comments appreciated...

thanks
peter Received on Mon Feb 21 2000 - 08:38:40 CST