Re: Oracle7 & Oracle8 on the same server

From: Fred Pierce <fpierce_at_avialantic.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:08:48 GMT

You are quite right. I had forgotten that at the time I set it up, I needed to run both SQLNET and Net8. Otherwise no need. That's what's so much fun(?) about this business - so many ways to do the same or different things or different ways to do the same thing or... what was I talking about anyway?

fdp

--

   Fred Pierce (DNRC)- fpierce_at_avialantic.com Oracle/Sybase DBA     Mid-Atlantic Aviation on the Web - http://www.avialantic.com