Read-only DBA-privileges ?

From: Morten Lange ISL <mortenlange_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:02:20 GMT

Hi,

I need to let a user (unix-admin) be able to access various v$process, v$session, v$sqltext and others, without granting write access to anything in Oracle (except perhaps private tables). Is this possible at all, preferably compatible with making sql -requests from within svrmgrl (or if need be sqlplus)

TIA,
Morten Lange
(If I receive any email answers I'll summarize)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Feb 21 2000 - 04:02:20 CST