Oracle 8i problem

From: <thlim_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 03:14:02 GMT

Hi,
  I have just done something stupid. My oracle server running on a Sun Solaris 7 Server cannot be started now after I have accidentally installed webdb on the same directory where I install the Oracle 8i. I believe some of the file my oracle server was using has been override. IS there A way i can solve this without corrupting existing data and application that we have created? Does uninstalling and installing it again help me to get the systems back to the original step?

  Now, each time we start the svrmgrl, the systems core dump.

Please Help....

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Feb 20 2000 - 21:14:02 CST