Re: Trouble REUSEing database

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 21:57:43 +0100

This usually is done by issuing alter database backup controlfile to trace. This file will contain a create controlfile statement, which you can use for the rebuild.
When any file (including the controlfile) is not EXACTLY the same size as it is on disk, the operation will fail.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA