PRO*C....please help...

From: <skudsi_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 05:23:06 GMT

Hi,
I am developing a PRO*C client application for Oracle8 on both NT/UNIX however I can't find the proc.mk make file that should be in the precomiler's directory??? I can't link anything now till I get this file.
Can somebody post the proc.mk files for NT and unix , or email them to me at skudsi_at_yahoo.com , That would be very much appreciated...
Sam,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Feb 19 2000 - 23:23:06 CST