Through the grapevine

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 01:14:10 GMT

I'm an Oracle DBA in Connecticut and I know this isn't the place for job postings. But (there's always a but, right?) one of my relatives working at a major player in the Valley told me of a group looking for three senior DBAs to join the six already there. The pay is unusually good, so if any of you wants to know more, email me privately and I'll tell you how to get ahold of him. And no, I don't get a finder's fee or anything else.

Van Received on Sat Feb 19 2000 - 19:14:10 CST