internal error ora-00600 (4882) on PL/SQL replace or drop command *URGENT*

From: bigrez <resnimi_at_NOSPAMmail.northgrum.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 23:57:12 GMT

HELP! I've been developing several procedures for a while now and replacing them each time I make a change. This afternoon, a couple of these procedures started returning the following error when I try to drop (or replace) them:

SQL> drop procedure rprlist2;
drop procedure rprlist2
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [4882], [3231984708],
[3234047636],
[3231921872], [], [], [], []

All other procedures can be dropped or replaced without any problem - just two of them have a problem. Anyone have an idea what this error means and how to fix it?

Thanks for any help,

Mike Resnick
LOGICON, Inc.
resnimi_at_mail.northgrum.com Received on Fri Feb 18 2000 - 17:57:12 CST