Oracle 8.0.5 Installation Problem on NT

From: Misha <mshor_at_brodia.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:52:40 -0800

Hello, Everybody!
I cannot understand what's going on when I try to install Oracle 8.0.5 Client on my NT machine.
Hard drive free space is more than 4 GB and I'm constantly getting a message from Oracle Installer "Not enough disk space". It shows me that only 68 MB is available fot the installation. I tried to install from network drive and CD-ROM and got same results. Before I try new install I clean the registry every time.

Can anyone help me?

Thank You in advance

Misha Shor
http://www.brodia.com

P.S.
You can also send a copy of reply message to mshor_at_brodia.com Received on Fri Feb 18 2000 - 15:52:40 CST