Re: analyze command, monitor space/extents

From: Ray Stell <stellr_at_stell.cns.vt.edu>
Date: 18 Feb 2000 18:39:43 GMT

Sybrand Bakker (postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl) wrote:
: I'm not sure whether dba_clusters exists (or clusters are stored in
: dba_tables) as I almost never used clusters.
: That's the only other object type where gathering statistics makes sense.

: I would monitor: free space per tablespace
: objects that almost reached maxextents

right, that's what I'm asking how to do, also I would like to be able to predict when it will happen. How is it done? Received on Fri Feb 18 2000 - 12:39:43 CST