UNIX shell environment Variable in PL/SQL block.

From: Girdhar Shingala <arunpatel_at_sprint.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:18:54 -0600

Hi,
Is there anyway to access Unix shell script variable into PL/SQL Block ? like I'm using UTL_FILE and I don't want to hardcode location of file in Oracle. I want to get this location from the variable set by Shell script.

Any aternative solutions are most wellcome.

Thanks in advance.

Girdhar Shingala. Received on Fri Feb 18 2000 - 12:18:54 CST