Re: X$ VIEWS

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 08:24:15 -0800

Doug

As others have mentioned, the numbers keep changing. That's why you probably will NEVER see a poster on this like the old Platinum data dictionary posters. They would go out of date from one point release to the next. You can at least get a list of them from v$fixed_table which I think wasn't around in 7.2 days.

Pete