How can I reduce parsing?

From: Peter Dickmann <pdickmann_at_de.lhsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 16:01:30 +0100

Hi,

my question deals with multi-processing (not -threading):

given a certain programm containing a certain SQL statement, which is run in n instances (individual connects); when inspecting the trace file, I see n times parsing the same statement. Why? Once the statement exists in the library cache, no further parses should occur. What is wrong?

Thanx, Peter Received on Mon Feb 14 2000 - 09:01:30 CST