Re: 8.1.5 Listener TCP/IP problem on AIX

From: spencer <spencerp_at_swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 20:41:30 -0600

in the custom install, from the list of available products, there is an entry named somthing like "Protocol Adapters" which has a plus sign in front of it. expand it by clicking on the plus sign, and then select (highlight) the TCP/IP protocol adapter.

"Frank Jonsson" <frj_at_dannet.dk> wrote in message news:38A72CCC.D94A76F7_at_dannet.dk...
> Hi
> I am running, not running.. AIX 4.3.3 and 8.1.5.
> I have been looking for how to install TCP/IP.
> In v7 there was an option concerning TCP.
> I have done a full XWindows Java installation with
runInstaller.
> I didn't get TCP/IP.
> The command 'adapter oracle' tells me that tcp/ip is not
installed or
> linked to the executables.
> The base is running, due to seed.log information on what
script to run
> after removing references to mts... in init.ora.
> But I can't get the listener up running.
> I have reinstalled 10 times as my diamond support told me.
Doesn't work!