SQLLDR and LONG: Maintaing <CR>'s in my data.

From: William J. Mills <wmills_at_netcom17.netcom.com>
Date: 13 Feb 2000 22:13:27 GMT

Greetings, this may be a basic question, but here goes.

I need to load data into a LONG column, and I need to maintain the CR's in the data.

I havve attempted both

        INFILE foo.dat FIXED 1024 BLOCKSIZE 1024

and

        INFILE foo.dat VARIABLE

methods to no purpose as yet. SQL*Loader seems to end the physical record at the CR despite my best efforts.

Clues? Hints?

Just knowing if you can do this would be useful.

tx
-bill Received on Sun Feb 13 2000 - 16:13:27 CST