Re: Add a user with 'system' privs?

From: Brice Ruth <Brice.Ruth_at_penguinboots.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 13:59:55 -0600

Hi there, Oleg.

Thanx for your reply. However, my ORACLE_SID is set to '8idb' and the instance name is 8idb. tnsping works fine, sqlplus connects fine as system/manager and running svrmgrl; connect internal is fine, too.

What's up with this?? Am I just missin' something here?

Brice

--
+--+
"The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be regarded as a criminal offense." -- E. W. Dijkstra (1982) Received on Sun Feb 13 2000 - 13:59:55 CST