Re: Help: Newly created databases are not showing in OEM ?

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 16:34:41 GMT

You haven't given any information about your OS etc. You must be sure the intelligent agents are started on the servers containing your new databases. This is not always automatic and may be separate from starting your listener(s). Then you must discover the nodes for the new databases in OEM. If these databases are on already discovered nodes, you will have to "rediscover" them to pick up the new databases.

Van