Q: DB - Console

From: Steven <abrokenframe_at_depechemode.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:55:51 GMT

Hi
I'm interrestet if anyone got a programm which simulates a DB system console.
What I would like to have is a screen which shows immediatly all important actions that happen to the DB (mayby configurabel) Things like the infos in alert.log an more...connections, rollback and temp stats, log switches and so on...
I've heard OEM can do this but I'm more interrestet in an ASCII tool, so that I can also print this things out.

Thanx a lot for any infos Received on Sun Feb 13 2000 - 08:55:51 CST