Add a user with 'system' privs?

From: Brice Ruth <Brice.Ruth_at_penguinboots.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 22:25:29 -0600

Greetings.

In the abscence of assistance with installing WebDB, could someone point me to some info on how to add a user (without using WebDB) to my database with the same priviliges as the 'SYSTEM' account? I think that would help me get through the WebDB install which would set me on my way ...

Thanx a ton, guys.

Regards,
Brice

--
+--+
"The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be regarded as a criminal offense." -- E. W. Dijkstra (1982) Received on Sat Feb 12 2000 - 22:25:29 CST