Re: plsql webtoolkit newbie question

From: Immo Wetzel <iwetzel_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:07:35 +0200

I have had the same problem.

Wait just a half or one hour the itīs work. I think there is a internal cache which stored translated procedures and will be
only refreshed sometime. If you have not anught time try to rebuild all procedures and packages, or shutdown und startup

the database or (this is my way) reboot the system. If you have a NT System for your database itīs also good for NT. Its make
the system a little bit faster if you reboot it sometimes.

BUT IF THERE A BETTER WAY PLEASE LEt ME KNOW ABOUT IT

Immo

--

Immo Wetzel
mailto:iwetzel_at_gmx.de