Need Help getting ADO working on the Server and Client.

From: Ron Schweiger <schweig_at_srcsoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:57:16 -0800

What is the bare minimum that I need to install on the server and the workstation to get ADO working. The server already has NET8 working do I need anything else? Also where is the best place to find that latest files?

Ron Schweiger
schweig@ srcsoftware.com Received on Fri Feb 11 2000 - 17:57:16 CST