WebDB from Rh6

From: Paul <Jenkinson.Paul_at_pdsa.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:56:41 -0000

Hello
I was wondering if any one in the U.K. has a copy they could send us of WebDb for Linux RH 6
We have got Oracle 8i for linux
Our Management will not allow us to download it from the net !!! If any one could send us a copy can they please send info to jenkinson.paul_at_pdsa.org.uk
Thanks
Paul Jenkinson Received on Fri Feb 11 2000 - 10:56:41 CST