Autostarting Oracle 8.0.5 for Linux

From: Greg Akins <gakinsNOgaSPAM_at_gatewayhealthplan.com.invalid>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:27:45 -0800

Hi,

I am still getting familiar with the startup scripts and their order of execution... So if somebody could give me some direction for adding the database startup commands into the startup sequence, I'd much appreciate.

Right now I've just got LSNRCTL start in my .bashrc_profile. Then I open and mount the database manually.

-greg