Re: Web Reports 6 Help

From: mgumbs <mgumbsNOmgSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:08:04 -0800

The parameter screen will not show over the web (i assume that you are using RUN_PRODUCT). This is a 'eature' of Oracle.

You can get around it by running the report via the Reports Cartridge or Reports CGI and specifying PARAMFORM=HTML. You have to build up the web url yourself or programatically and use a web.show_document to display the report, if you are running forms on the web.

There is an article at www.oracle.com/support on the MetaLink section titled 'How to show Reports Paramform...'

HTH, Mark

In article <38a330a9.26573921_at_news.texas.net>, howlin_wolf_at_hotmail.com (Steve) wrote:

>I have several reports, generated in Designer 6. These reports
all
>have arguments setup to help users in the what or how they want
>report to gather information. They work great in reports
runtime.