Re: LOB problem

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:13:06 -0000

You can set two languages in the database, the default and a 'national language'. I've not actually played about with it,so I'm, not sure of the details, but if you set the national language to a fixed width character set I believe you can then use NCLOBs in your database instead of CLOBS.

--

Jonathan Lewis
Yet another Oracle-related web site: http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk