Re: Problem: can't create a database

From: Brice Ruth <Brice.Ruth_at_penguinboots.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:48:37 -0600

I'll try these as soon as I get a chance ... but that language wasn't in German - I'm fluent, I'd know : ) It sounds like a scandinavian language of some sort ...

btw, I believe my NLS_LANG is currently set to UK (as per the instructions) ... I'll try the american thing, though.

Brice

--
+--+
"The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be regarded as a criminal offense." -- E. W. Dijkstra (1982) Received on Thu Feb 10 2000 - 08:48:37 CST