Re: Separate Rollback Segment for batch...

From: Eugene Firyago <efiryago_at_bisys.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:07:34 -0500

  1. You can take "day-time" rollbacks offline at night time so your batch job will use only one large rollback segment which is turned online and vise versa.
  2. If your batch is run from PL/SQL block you can assign the long transaction to a specified rollback segment using SET TRANSACTION USE ROLLBACK SEGMENT segment_name.

Hope it helps,
Eugene.