Re: Unix file system full

From: Parvinder Singh <parora_at_questone.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:54:51 GMT

relax no problem u can create new files with respect to the tablepsace on a different partition so now if you create more tables then it will use that file and then make the autoextend feature of for all the other files which are with respect to the tablespace. I hope all the partitions of your file system are not full.
create new files with respect to your temporary tablespace too