Cursors in Stored Procedures and JDBC

From: Sonia Gillespie <sonia_gillespie_at_lagan.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:44:26 -0000

I've been trying to set up a cursor within a procedure in order to return a number of rows into a result set via jdbc. However, I have been unable to achieve this. I can set up a simple procedure and execute it within SQL Plus, but have been unable to do this from my Java program.

I would really appreciate it if someone could just provide me with guidelines concerning the set up of the cursor in the procedure, and how to execute this from java!

Can ANYONE help me???

Sonia. Received on Thu Feb 10 2000 - 04:44:26 CST