ORA-01034: Oracle not available

From: Peter Grüninger <gruening_at_kallisto.rz.fht-stuttgart.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:02:20 +0100

Hello,

yesterday I installed Oracle 8.0.5 NT, created an Instance (SID=gdb1), changed the TNSNAMES.ORA and the LISTENER.ORA and everything worked fine. Then I rebooted the machine. Now, when I want to connect the error ORA-01034 Oracle not available occurs.

Can anybody help me. Is there only a path missing ?

Thanks
Peter Received on Thu Feb 10 2000 - 04:02:20 CST