How to enable create partioned tables

From: Patrik Ågren <paag_at_enea.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:30:15 +0100

I want to create table with partioning, but when I run the statement below I got error ORA-00439: feature not enabled: Partioning. I have search in the manual but I can't see how to install it or to enable
the feature. Any suggestion?

CREATE TABLE sales ( acct_no                  NUMBER(5),
                                          acct_name
CHAR(30),
                                          amount_of_sale    NUMBER(6),
                                          week_no
INTEGER )
           PARTITION BY RANGE ( week_no )
          (PARTITION sales1 VALUES LESS THAN ( 4 ) TABLESPACE ts0,
          PARTITION sales2 VALUES LESS THAN ( 8 ) TABLESPACE ts1,
          PARTITION sales13 VALUES LESS THAN ( 12 ) TABLESPACE ts3 );

/Patrik