Cannot Access Product_User_Table after installation

From: chlo <chlo_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 07:32:18 GMT

Hi all,

Ih have just installed Oracle 8.05 on NT, after created tablespaces, I imported all the objects of a schema from another database. When I logon SQLPLUS, it gives me a warning message saying " Cannot access Production_User_Table, you may want to run the Puplib as SYSTEM". I ran this script as SYSTEM (as it suggested) and noticed this warning message still exist every time I log on via SQLPUS. Can somebody help ?

Many thanks in advance... Received on Thu Feb 10 2000 - 01:32:18 CST