Connectivity between Oracle Express Server and Applet

From: senthil <rsenthilkumar_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 21:07:37 GMT

Hi there,
We have installed Oracle Express Server 6.2 on Windows NT. We are trying to use Java as a front end
and we want to access data from Oracle Express Server. We are in need of sample codes which
connects to Oracle Express Server through Applet. Steps to connect Oracle Express Server through
Applet are also expected.
Thanks in Advance.
Regards
Corvus

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Feb 09 2000 - 15:07:37 CST