Help! Multithreaded OCI on Linux

From: <xiaotian_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 19:58:45 GMT

Has anybody have successful experience of using multithreaded OCI on Linux? I did a little test and it seg fault all the time when multi- threaded, single threaded is ok.

enviroment:
RH6.1
Oracle 8.0.5 + latest patch.
client library: shared library.

We plan to use the Linux to connect to Oracle 8 on Solaris box, need to figure this out ASAP...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Feb 09 2000 - 13:58:45 CST