Identifying duplicate rows and querying results

From: <milesr_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 17:05:52 GMT

Hi all,

 I'm trying to develop the PL/SQL code that can list only rows that have a repeating cust_code, then out of the results list rows that have the same cust_code but different cust_id. For example:

 CUST_CODE CUST_ID AGENCY

   12        103      NAV
   12        103      NAV
   13        108      NAV
   14        111      MAR
   15        114      AIR
   16        123      AIR
   16        117      AIR
   16        192      ARM
   16        192      AIR
   18        160      MAR
   19        159      ARM
   20        112      NAV
   21        181      MAR
   22        172      MAR
   23        182      MAR
   24        104      ARM
   24        104      ARM
   24        198      ARM
   24        155      ARM
   25        133      NAV
   25        192      AIR
   26        140      NAV
   27        165      AIR
   27        165      AIR

I know that CUST_CODEs' 12, 16, 24, 25, 27 all have duplicates, but I'm trying to produce only the rows that also have a different CUST_ID.

 The desired output should look like this:

 CUST_CODE CUST_ID AGENCY

   16         123        AIR
   16         117        AIR
   24         198        ARM
   24         155        ARM
   25         133        NAV
   25         192        AIR

 Any help would be appreciated.

 Ronald

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Feb 09 2000 - 11:05:52 CST