Init. Parameter:DML_LOCKS

From: Dennis <echome_at_ms16.hinet.net>
Date: 9 Feb 2000 08:50:42 GMT

Dear all,

        Does anyone know what the init. paramter-DML_LOCKS is? The documents say it specifies the maximum number of DML locks. But when I set the values to 0, I still can use the DML statements such as update, insert or delete . How come? Thanks!

Best Regards
Dennis Received on Wed Feb 09 2000 - 02:50:42 CST