Formatting time fields in SQL*Loader

From: News <lesley_at_vimich.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 16:29:49 -0500

Hello everyone. I'm just learning Oracle and SQL*Loader and I'm in the middle of an import from dataease into Oracle 8i. I can't seem to find anything in the documentation about formatting time in my control file for SQL*Loader? Can I use DATE? If not, can I format time? Any suggestions are appreciated!
Lesley Received on Tue Feb 08 2000 - 15:29:49 CST