Re: explain plan: Which index columns are used ?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 19:09:02 -0000

Unfortunately not.
There is a column in the plan_table called SEARCH_COLUMNS which sounds so
promising, but it has never been implemented.

However, given the execution path, you should be able to infer from the SQL which columns will have been 'usefully' used and which were used as a result of an index scan.

--

Jonathan Lewis
Yet another Oracle-related web site: http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk