Migrating from 8.0.5 to 8.1.5

From: W. Scott Moore <sirws_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 10:56:30 -0700

I am going to migrate our 8.0.5 server to 8.1.5. Can anyone give me any tips/suggestions about the migration. Have people had many problems with this? If so, what did they run into. Anything I should watch out for?

Should I use the migration assistance or just upgrade using the SQL scripts?

TIA,
Scott Received on Tue Feb 08 2000 - 11:56:30 CST