Re: Oracle Books

From: James Hanway <hanwayj_at_NOSPAM.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 16:48:45 GMT

There are two series of books/publishers I would recommend:

  1. Oracle Press puts out a number of very good books, like "Oracle8 - A Beginner's Guide" and "Oracle8 - DBA Handbook". They are written by a number of authors, but they all receive the stamp of being an authorized Oracle Press book;
  2. The (famous?) O'Reilly series books (the "animal" computer books) puts out a number of books on Oracle like "Performance Tuning"