Re: EJB & ORACLE 8iee

From: <cwhiteside_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 15:58:26 GMT

We are presently developing an application using Java Server Pages and EJBs on OAS 4.0.8.1 on Windows NT. Results to date are that it is incredibly slow. It seems to take about 10-15 seconds for the bean to instantiate before it processes anything. We use JDeveloper 3.0, which has a nice deployment feature to automatically load the EJB into OAS.

Chip Whiteside
Senior Software Engineer
ADASTAR, LLC In article <2NEn4.4612$Ea4.44645_at_nnrp2-w.snfc21.pbi.net>,   "V. P. Satya" <amost_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Wondering if anyone has devloped/implemented EJB with OAS. If so
whats the
> newbies approach would be to get started.
>
> Appreciate any help I can get.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Vish

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Feb 08 2000 - 09:58:26 CST