Re: Query nested table attribute of column object?

From: <bcoulam_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 15:32:47 GMT

This stumped you all too huh? I don't blame anyone; I'm getting the feeling a great deal of us haven't used the user-defined types much.

The RevealNet PL/SQL pipeline and internal Oracle forums came up with no responses as well.

Oracle support hasn't been able to answer my TAR either. The analyst handling the TAR emailed the PL/SQL development group. They haven't responded yet.

I decided to get on with my life and implement the query in native dynamic SQL. 8i is so worth it, even if it is only to get rid of using dbms_sql...

Best regards to anyone who actually dared to wade through the orignal posting.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Feb 08 2000 - 09:32:47 CST