Re: ora-06413 connection not open.

From: tiny anklet bells <nroshak_at_hcs.harvard.edu>
Date: 8 Feb 2000 05:10:03 GMT

Do you need the listener to connect internal? If you don't have a database up and running, and you're just trying to 'connect internal' on the server, I don't see where the listener would come in. ?

Natalka Roshak

Zorg Muralidhar Prabhakaran hath momely rade gribble: : Check to see if the listener is up and running. You can check the listener : status either by grepping for the listener process or using lsnrctl utility

: --
: Murali
: "If u haven't crashed your server you haven't worked enough"
: HYANG HWANG <7215H_at_prodigy.net> wrote in message
: news:87gkul$43re$1_at_newssvr03-int.news.prodigy.com...

:>
:> Hi!
:> I just install oracle on linux rh5.2 .
:> When I enter svrmgrl I get error.
:> Can someone tell me what it means?
:> I can not connect to it as internal.
:>