How to run copy … from the Enterprise Mgr's SQLWorksheet?

From: Ken Sproule <kenmn_at_tds.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 02:29:47 GMT

I would like to thank everyone in advance for your help.

Copy From user/password_at_xxxx TO user/password_at_yyyy REPLACE

        USING select * from A;

Works in SQL*Plus, but gives me all sorts of errors when I try it from the SQLWorksheet. I know copy …. Is not a valid SQL syntax, but there must be a way to run the command from the SqlWorksheet.

How can I do it?

Best,

Ken Sproule
Kenmn_at_tds.net Received on Mon Feb 07 2000 - 20:29:47 CST