Cloning 7.3.4 Database and Microsoft Transaction Sever (MTS)

From: Jonathan Mills <vtbl.jonmil_at_memo.volvo.se>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:22:56 -0000

I have 2 databases, PY & PYT, both of which are accessible via MTS. My developers wish to clone PY over PYT, i do this following the usual cloning method (copy files and create new controlfile), and then MTS refuses point blank to work afterwards. MTS is claiming a "Catastrophic Error" when it tries to run some SQL, if you set MTS to not try to run in transaction mode then it works fine. Client and server SQL*Plus access are all fine. What is causing this? Help!

Thanks in advance

Jon Received on Mon Feb 07 2000 - 07:22:56 CST