Oracle on VMS

From: Bohdan Dackow <dackow.b_at_nypa.gov>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 20:09:18 GMT

We are debating whether we will put Oracle Parallel Server on VMS or NT. We are aware of the reliability issues with NT and the uncertain future of OpenVMS. Has anyone heard any rumors as to what Oracle's plans are for Oracle on Alpha OpenVMS?

--
Bohdan Dackow
dackow.b_at_nypa.gov

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Feb 04 2000 - 14:09:18 CST