Oracle on linux license

From: <kevinator_ca_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 18:59:01 GMT

Hello all,

   I'm just getting back to doing stuff with Oracle. The project I'm on now has an NT Server running ORacle 8i. I have a linux box that I want to use exclusively to load data into the Oracle Server on NT. My question is, do I have to buy another Oracle Server license or is covered in the original purchase? My second question is, do I need to load an entire oracle server onto my linux machine or can I just load client software (SQL*PLUS, SQL*Loader)?

   thanks in advance for the help.

kevin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Feb 04 2000 - 12:59:01 CST