Re: Invalid page fault with TKPROF73

From: Todd Owers <toddowers_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 18:11:39 GMT

I discovered that the problem is due to bug 376851 with this version of TKPROF73.EXE. It is fixed in the version of TKPROF73 that comes with Oracle 7.3.4.

As a workaround for this version, remove the line beginning with APPNAME from the trace file. Then the program will run properly.

Todd

In article <877lje$5n0$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   Todd Owers <toddowers_at_my-deja.com> wrote:
> I am consistently receiving an invalid page fault when trying to run
> TKPROF73. The error message is:
>
> TKPROF73 caused an invalid page fault in module MSVCRT40.DLL at
> 0177:102370fe.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Feb 04 2000 - 12:11:39 CST