Integration to various ERP systems

From: <tim.mcconechy_at_runtime.dk>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 13:00:36 GMT

I know about Transparent Gateway but haven't tried it.

Would any one like to comment on integration with the following ERP systems.

The functionality I need is the ability to copy parts of data from my Oracle server table (using triggers??)

To the following ERP Systems...
AS400
PROGRESS
NAVISION
CONCORD
SAP
JBA
BRAIN Can Transparent server do this all????
Anyone care to comment on their experiences. Thanx

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Feb 04 2000 - 07:00:36 CST