Unable to insert record in oracle form

From: Phoebe Ho <phoebe_at_hkem.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 19:04:02 +0800

Dear,

    I am writing a program to insert record in form builder.     When i press "save" button and an error is raised.

        FRM-40508: oracle error : unable to insert record.
        table : cus_id varchar2(10) primary key,
                  name   varchar2(20) ,
                  birthday date)

   After I alter the table and change the "cus_id" to "can to null" and drop the primary key.

   I will insert 2 record everytime when i save the form.    Are there any ways to insert the record properly in form builder?    Thank you very much !

Cheers
Phoebe Received on Fri Feb 04 2000 - 05:04:02 CST